I was looking for something online this morning and came across this hysterical misprint on a website. It gives new meaning to 'doing' the laundry :-)
This reminded me of the wacky English translations on signs & packaging we came across while travelling in China. This phrase is from a packet of tissues I got in China. It says:
"For soft and comfortable life you can really feel good."
This was printed on a pair of shorts. (I was so amused that I had to buy them.) It says:
"Love & Life, Joy & Peace, Amazing Play Time." (huh??)
And since I risk a stern reprimand from my mother if I fail to include a picture of Zoe in each post, here are some random shots from the past few weeks:
Sadly this is blurry, but it's such an excellent Zo-Hawk, I had to include it.



2 comments:
hehe, engrish is a wonderful thing ^_^
you might want to check out http://www.engrish.com/ for some amusement :D
~Kim
very funny!
Post a Comment