Friday, May 8, 2009

I've been really bad about posting the past few weeks. I knew it was time to update the blog when my own mother called and threatened me :-)

Accessorizing
You're not really dressed until you're accessorized, right?



Here's a little video of Zoe sporting her new boots...





Scooting
Zoe has been learning to use a scooter, but as much as she likes flying down the sidewalk at the speed of sound, I think her favorite part is wearing her "Elbo At." In zo-cabulary that's an "Elmo Hat" which is really a helmet with a picture of Elmo on the side. Personally, I'm shocked that Danger Girl will even consent to a safety device.


The Great Outdoors
The nicer weather has given us a lot of time outside exploring the yard and collecting little treasures (sticks, rocks, acorns, etc.).

We filled up her sandbox for the first time last week. When I handed Zoe a little shovel she proceeded to scoop up some sand and eat a giant mouthful. Eeeewwwwww!!



No comments: