Zoe has graduated to a big girl bed (sniffle). She's been asking for weeks so we surprised her this weekend. The bed is a family antique and Zoe's grampy used to sleep in it. I have to admit that I was near tears taking apart her crib. I thought we'd have at least another 6 months before switching to a regular bed- but Zoe insisted that it was time for her to be a "beeg gurl."
It didn't take long for Emma to realize there was a new bed in the house and she climbed in. Zoe was happy to oblige and read Emma a story. However, when Emma started cleaning her paws, Zoe said, "Emma! No lickin' da paws on my bed. It's new!"
Hooray for Zoe! We just got Shea a big boy bed this weekend too, since he fell out of his crib (w/ the front rail removed) a few times this past week. He slept like a rock last night in it, so I think he likes it :)
1 comment:
Hooray for Zoe! We just got Shea a big boy bed this weekend too, since he fell out of his crib (w/ the front rail removed) a few times this past week. He slept like a rock last night in it, so I think he likes it :)
Post a Comment