Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Zoe

Zoe is 6 months old today. For your birthday, we got you a pair of nervous new parents! (And no, we don't come with a gift receipt.) The universe has seen fit to bring us together, so you're stuck with us :-)



I've heard some rumors that China is now blocking online access to blog sites until after the Olympics, which means we wouldn't be to post updates to our site while in China. I'm working on a contingency plan for keeping people updated just in case.

In other news, I'm pretty distressed that we still haven't received our travel visas. It seems like everyone else in our travel group has theirs already, but we're still waiting. I suspect our agency wouldn't have booked our (non-refundable) airline tickets if they didn't think the visas would show up eventually. But I'd really like to close that loop so I can move on to worrying about something else...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!!!!!

We just got our VISAs on Monday and we sent in the applications on April 7. We still have two weeks so take a deep bretah, have some chocolate, and go work on packing.

Julie said...

That's what we tell our E: "You're stuck with us." It's also what I told D after our wedding: "you're stuck with me now."